This is the design for ALYS i sent to VoxWave. I obviously didn’t get picked because i spent waayy too much time making the most delicate lineart and then i realized i only had half an hour to color the whole frickin thing so i literally threw paint bucket tool all over it and made 20 second pallette choices
the day i ruined a month of work
My Vocaloid Alys design and yes, I lost.
don’t mind for floating mic and anything
“Annyeonghaseyo. Haeun Jeonsa, Super High School Level Boxer and the Black Cat of the boxing ring. You better remember that name, cos when you piss me off, you’ll know who punched your lights out!”
the precious boxer baby, then and now (she’s wearing contacts haha). i’ll be posting her again with the others!
it was 99 cents
for the MC contest! shes a clown that never really takes off her mask. anyone can decide what she looks like underneath though :) her name is poppy, and the items she can gather later on can be stored into her little pouch.
im not sure what her “quest” would be about. maybe just to make friends or find her own place in the world.
NOOO THE CUTE BABY KITTY THING IS HURT
THIS MOTHERFUCKER SHOULD’VE STAYED HURT
The True Madoka Experience
also: if anyone posts any mishapocalypse this year, tagged or untagged, i will unfollow you without any hint of hesitation
can i interest anyone in some beta junko? beta junko anyone
5 of the Creepiest Sites You’ll Visit Today
1. Neave.tv - The page is titled “Television Without Context” and features a constant loop of videos ranging from bizarre security camera scenes to voiced-over cartoons.
2. Sentimental Corp - The homepage alone will leave you wondering if you should go further. If you want to be confused and slightly disturbed, then the answer is yes. The gif-like icons at the top of the page redirect viewers to pages such as “Goat Worship”, which features a 30+ minute video of a demonic Ronald McDonald.
3. MarbleHornets - An introduction video plays automatically, explaining the story of a young filmmaker named Alex. Alex was working on a project when he suddenly dropped it and requested that the types be burned. He later disappeared. The channel owner posts various video entries that were left behind by Alex.
4. The Dionaea House - The site’s owner, Eric, has posted the lengthy, super creepy email correspondences between himself and a friend (Mark) who receives word that their old friend Andrew was involved in a murder-suicide. Mark timelines his investigation of their hometown and the house that he believes drove Andrew insane. (I highly recommend reading these.)
5. Magibon Project - You can see this one for yourselves.
For more sites: [x]